We’re looking forward to having you at the inaugural CBD Summit from Thursday, August 22 to Saturday, August 24. This landing page will serve as a basecamp of information before your arrival in Boulder, CO. If you have any questions that aren’t answered on this page, please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com.
FLY FOR FREE
Guidelines for Your Trip to Boulder
We’re eager for everyone to join us in Boulder, and we’re happy to compensate for travel expenses. Please keep the following restrictions in mind when booking your trip:
- Mile High Labs will offer reimbursement for economy class flights only. Unfortunately, we will not be covering first and business class flights this time around.
- We will cover the cost of seat selection, so feel free to pick an exit row if you need the extra legroom.
- All attendees are expected to keep virtual receipts of their travel expenses.
- You will be invited to the Mile High Labs Expensify account where you can upload receipts for reimbursement.
DON’T SLEEP UNDER THE STARS
Confirm Your Room at the Hotel Boulderado
We’ve reserved a block of rooms at the historic Hotel Boulderado for the extent of the CBD Summit. If you’ve already spoken with our team about your stay, you have nothing to worry about! But if you want to reconfirm or adjust your dates, please email us here.
What to Pack and Expect
Laid-back Dinner, Drinks and Intros
- Business casual attire
- Business cards
Center of CBD Tour, Afternoon Picnic and Tubing
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Extra pair of closed-toed shoes (if tubing Boulder Creek)
- Change of clothes for outdoor dinner & drinks in the evening
Morning Hike & Boulder Beerfest
- Hiking/athletic shoes
- Bag or backpack